The Manatee County Bar Association invites you to become a member! Persons who are members of The Florida Bar in good standing who maintain an office for the practice of law in the 12th Judicial Circuit, reside in Manatee County, or who are members of The Florida Bar and employed in Manatee County in any non-judicial position, are eligible for membership in the Association.
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly membership meetings and social events (annual dues are inclusive to cover the cost of meals at bar luncheons)
- Monthly membership newsletter, Inter Alia
- Membership directory of all members of the Manatee County Bar Association
- Section meetings by practice areas: Real Property, Solo/Small Firm, Guardianship & Probate, Family Law
- CLE Seminars held at various times throughout the year
- Networking Events such as Happy Hours
- Active Committees such as our Young Lawyers Division and Diversity & Inclusion Committees and much more!
You can now pay your dues securely online.
* Membership dues or renewals paid by credit card require an additional 3.5% Administration Fee. Total: $232.86
Already a member?
Current members can renew their memberships at the following link: Membership Renewals