The Manatee County Bar Association invites you to become a member! Persons who are members of The Florida Bar in good standing who maintain an office for the practice of law in the 12th Judicial Circuit, reside in Manatee County, or who are members of The Florida Bar and employed in Manatee County in any non-judicial position, are eligible for membership in the Association.
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly membership meetings and social events (annual dues are inclusive to cover the cost of meals at bar meetings)
- Monthly membership newsletter
- Pictorial membership directory and reference guide of all members of the Manatee, Sarasota, Venice-Englewood and DeSoto County Bar Associations
- Section meetings by practice areas offer information sharing and opportunities for networking
- CLE Seminars held at various times throughout the year and much more!
You can now pay your dues securely with Paypal.
* Membership dues or renewals paid by credit card require an additional 3.5% surcharge/convenience fee. Total: $201.83